Admission for 2017/2018
List of documents for Master / PhD Programs
1. English language course marks sheet/TOEFL certificate or other international certificates (BEC etc.)
2. Curriculum Vitae of the applicant.
3. Letter of Motivational (1-2 pages) on entrance to a program.
4. Research paper in Russian or English language (for PhD)
5. List of publications (for PhD)
Russian Government Scholarship
Every year foreign students have an opportunity to apply for the Russian Government Scholarship which covers full tuition and monthly living allowance. Travel costs, living expenses and health insurance policy are not included. The Scholarship is only granted on a competitive basis. Selection criteria and procedure as well as the number of scholarships depend on the country of applicant. Application procedure starts in January. Deadline depends on the country of applicant (March-June).
For research and educational internships please contact International student coordinator Lyudmila Chervinskaya (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For further information, contact Lyudmila Chervinskaya
International student coordinator
Tel.: +7 (383) 363 42 92