Admission for 2017/2018 academic year
List of documents for Master / PhD Programs
1. English language course marks sheet/TOEFL certificate or other international certificates (BEC etc.)
2. Curriculum Vitae of the applicant.
3. Letter of Motivational (1-2 pages) on entrance to a program.
4. Research paper in Russian or English language (for PhD)
5. List of publications (for PhD)
Russian Education Ministry scholarship for international Master / PhD students
We are seeking candidates for 2016 Russian Government Scholarship Program, which is a 2-year scholarship Master program and 3-year (or 4-year) scholarship PhD program. The number of scholarships for 2016/17 academic year is 43.
Benefits: full tuition, monthly stipend. Deadline: June 15, 2016
To apply for scholarship please fill the application form and e-mail it to: email@example.com
Documents required for admission:
1. Application form with attached color photo
2. Copy of medical certificate of overall health condition
3. Copies of HIV + AIDS certificates
4. Passport copy (for invitation letter)
5. Education certificate copy. Academic transcripts (transcript of record, university degree/s, diploma supplements)
6. Research paper in Russian or English language (for PhD)
7. List of publications (for PhD)
8. Birth certificate copy
All documents must be translated into Russian and notarized.
For research and educational internships please contact International student coordinator Lyudmila Chervinskaya (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For further information, contact Lyudmila Chervinskaya
International student coordinator
Tel.: +7 (383) 363 42 92